Tuesday 6 July 2010

Hampton Court Flower Show



A Midsummer Night's Dream

This post is purely to wish my friend Jayne 'Good Luck' with her beautiful garden at Hampton Court Flower Show at Hampton Court Palace. The beautiful whimsical garden is designed on a Shakespearean theme and is titled 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'. I shall post some photos of it shortly and let you know how it did in the competition! See more information here:



I know a bank where the wild thyme blows,
Where oxlips and the nodding violet grows,
Quite over-canopied with luscious woodbine,
With sweet musk-roses and with eglantine:
There sleeps Titania sometime of the night,
Lull'd in these flowers with dances and delight;

Oberon
Midsummer Night's Dream
William Shakespeare


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like anything you see do leave me a message to let me know.