Tuesday 10 August 2010

Fraulein Ginny Gunn

Fraulein Ginny Gunn
Going To A Wedding

Yes ... Frau Ginny Gunn now has a face. I have realized that I am rubbish at painting and drawing as well as sewing ... she looks somewhat scary ... rather like a man pretending to be a woman. My first transvestite Matryoshka doll? Oh dear! Must practice.

Fraulein Ginny Gunn

You may notice that she is also a better shape particularly around the head but feel that I have still not got this bit right. I shall try again. I also must learn a better way to photograph dolls, they look so weird lying down but seem to topple over when standing alone ... must try and fix that too!  Now to try and repair or remake the tote bag ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like anything you see do leave me a message to let me know.