Tuesday 28 September 2010

Mr Whizz Kid In The Kitchen




At last I am feeling human again so out of bed for me and down to the kitchen fearing the worst that Mr Whizz Kid could have left and found this ...


No Dirty Pans In The Sink
No Dirty Pans On The Cooker
No Dirty Dishes On Kitchen Table
Sink Area Less Messy Than Usual
No Washing In Utility Sink
Nice Food In The Fridge
Pans And Apron All Clean
Dishes All Tidied Away

In fact, the only real mess in the whole house is mine in the bedroom - and wild horses would not get me to show that to anyone!!! ...


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you're feeling better enough to get downstairs, though I'm betting that you're still pretty exhausted, so I should let your DH carry on for a while. How touched you must have been to find the kitchen so spick and span like that. And what a lovely kitchen you have too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not jealous, I am not jealous, I am not jealous - if I say it enough times I might start to believe it! Glad you are back on form.

    ReplyDelete

If you like anything you see do leave me a message to let me know.