Thursday 7 October 2010

Fabric Cuffs

Pretty Fabric Cuffs

I have spent the past few days making Christmas items. Mostly small stocking gifts and tree decorations. I saw some lovely 'cuffs' on Etsy and felt that they were just the type of thing that young teenage girls would like and found them very easy to make and very pretty and original ... and perfect stocking fillers.

Ragged Twisted Cuffs
Fabric Scraps From Pincushion Swap Partner
Padded Cuff With Velcro Fastening
More Fiddly Satin Roses
Larger Satin Rose
Easy Cuffs
I found them fun to do (have now made ten in an afternoon) and very quick, simple and cheap.
I shall now embellish them with buttons and beads and a little embroidery to make them a little more special.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea, I'm sure they'll be much admired.

    ReplyDelete

If you like anything you see do leave me a message to let me know.