Wednesday 11 January 2012

Pincushions

Pretty Pincushion Day



Last year I took part in a pincushion swap and so enjoyed the experience. I am so hoping that someone will host another sometime soon. Meanwhile (being without means to do any crafty stuff at present) I thought I might give you all some pincushion inspiration.

This was the lovely pincushion I was lucky enough to receive from my swap partner Florrie ...







Recieved from Florrie




 Thank you again Florrie.




This was my pincushion for Florrie.







Below are some of the pretty pincushions I found online this morning ... there are just so many talented people!




Via Raspberry
Via Skinnylaminx
Via Familycorner
Via Etsy
Via Beckykaydesigns
Via Fairyfacedesigns
Via Kleas
Via Hopeglorynz
Via Softiescentral
Via Filminthefridge
Via Endawanda

Via Boutiquenutmegdesigns




Now ... Have I inspired you?

3 comments:

  1. Are you trying to give the Mouthy Stitches a nudge for future swaps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection of pincushions! Yes, I'm inspired.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

If you like anything you see do leave me a message to let me know.